Larix Player for iOS
SRT, SLDP, HLS, Icecast, HLS and RTMP live playback for iOS
Larix Player for iOS covers live streaming playback:
- SRT playback support for streaming over unreliable networks.
- All SRT modes are supported: Pull (Caller), Listen and Rendezvous, libsrt version 1.4.2.
- SLDP full support with real-time adaptive bitrate (ABR) and offset for zap time decrease.
- SLDP has synchronized playback on multiple devices. Visit demo page to see it in action.
- Icecast, HLS and RTMP/RTMPS protocols playback support.
- Apple Low Latency HLS is fully supported.
- AVC/H.264 and HEVC/H.265 video.
- AAC and MP3 audio.
- Registers as system handler for sldp://, sldps:// and srt:// links in browsers.
- Apple TV support: tvOS build is available in AppStore. Watch demo video.
Advanced options include:
- Disable media sync - disables syncing of video and audio, this helps in case if incoming stream inconsistency.
- Use external decoder - streaming library decompresses images prior to sending to display, instead of sending compressed image.
Larix Player free app
You can use Larix Player for free.