iOS playback for live streaming
iOS SLDP Player for SLDP, SRT, HLS, Icecast and RTMP
Real-time media delivery is important for many cases like chats, security, bidding and online sports. Hence the need for reliable way to play low delay live streams on mobile devices.
Softvelum provides iOS player for such purposes.
- SLDP, Icecast, HLS and RTMP/RTMPS protocols native support.
- SRT playback support for streaming over unreliable networks.
- AVC/H.264 and HEVC/H.265 video.
- AAC and MP3 audio.
- Sub-second delay in playback.
- SLDP real-time adaptive bitrate (ABR) support.
- Synchronized playback on multiple devices. Also visit demo page to see it in action.
- Offset support for zap time decrease.
- Registers as system handler for sldp:// and sldps:// links in browsers.
Apple Low Latency HLS is also supported, however Apple hasn't yet released Low Latency from beta stage as of iOS 13.3. So this feature cannot be tested on any publicly available app. At the moment you can subscribe for SLDP Player iOS SDK and build your own app to test it.
SLDP Player free app
You can use SLDP Player for free.