Larix Player for iOS
SRT, SLDP, HLS, Icecast, HLS and RTMP live playback for iOS
Larix Player for iOS covers live streaming playback:
- SRT playback support for streaming over unreliable networks.
- SLDP, Icecast, HLS and RTMP/RTMPS protocols native support.
- AVC/H.264 and HEVC/H.265 video.
- AAC and MP3 audio.
- Apple TV support: tvOS build is available in AppStore. Watch demo video.
- SLDP real-time adaptive bitrate (ABR) support.
- Synchronized playback on multiple devices. Also visit demo page to see it in action.
- Offset support for zap time decrease.
- Registers as system handler for sldp://, sldps:// and srt:// links in browsers.
Apple Low Latency HLS is also supported, however Apple hasn't yet released Low Latency from beta stage as of iOS 13.5. So this feature cannot be tested on any publicly available app. At the moment you can subscribe for Larix Player iOS SDK and build your own app to test it.
Larix Player free app
You can use Larix Player for free.