Larix Player for Android
SRT, SLDP, Icecast, RTMP, HLS and MPEG-DASH playback on Android and Android TV
Larix Player for Android covers live streaming playback:
- SRT playback.
- SLDP, Icecast and RTMP/RTMPS playback.
- HLS and MPEG-DASH support via embedded ExoPlayer.
- Android TV support.
- AVC/H.264 and HEVC/H.265 video via all video protocols.
- VP8 and VP9 video via SLDP.
- AAC and MP3 audio.
- SLDP real-time adaptive bitrate (ABR) support.
- Synchronized playback on multiple devices. Also visit demo page to see it in action.
- Offset support for zap time decrease.
- Registers as system handler for sldp://, rtmp:// and srt:// links in browsers.
Larix Player free app
You can use Larix Player for free. Read this description to learn more about the setup and watch the video below.
If you need APK for Larix Player, you can download it here.
Larix Player SDK
Softvelum provides SDK which includes source code of the Larix Player for Android and Android TV. You can use it in your applications for real-time playback.
Being subscribed, you be able to get updates and our technical support.
FAQ and more
Please also take a look at Larix FAQ for technical quesitons about our mobile products.
If you need not only to play but to stream from your mobile device, check out Larix Broadcaster for Android and iOS.