Larix Player SDK for Android
Build streaming playback apps for Android and Android TV with our SDK
Softvelum Larix Player gives rich set of protocols to play live streaming content on mobile devices and Android TV STBs.
It's a freeware app however there are cases when you might want to build your own applications.
Softvelum provides SDKs for that case. Larix Player SDK for Android is one of them.
Why Larix Player SDK?
- SRT (all modes), SLDP, RTMP/RTMPS, Icecast, HLS and MPEG-DASH protocols: Larix playback library provides ability to play your streaming content via all of them.
- All other features of Larix Player.
- Android and Android TV support.
- SDK package includes source code for your reference, with full set of comments within the code. You can find out more about SDK package below.
- SDK is available on subscription basis. You pay as long as you need our software updates and technical support.
What is included into Larix Player Android SDK?
Larix Player Android SDK package has the following elements.
- Larix Player application source code with comments for every important component and code fragment.
- Binary libraries: libsldp (Softvelum closed-source playback library) and libsrt (official SRT Alliance library).
Having all that you will be able to create your own apps based on Larix Player, as well as include streaming playback capabilities into your existing apps.
High-level overview of Larix Player
Subscribe for SDK
Android SDK of Larix Player costs 500 USD per month. You pay as long as you need our updates and technical support, with 1 month minimum.
By subscribing to our SDK, you agree to SDK software license agreement.
Visit FAQ page to learn more about purchase and other questions.
Register at WMSPanel to subscribe for Larix Player Android SDK
- Larix SDK FAQ has most popular questions about our mobile streaming technologies and some of the popular questions about SDK purchase and usage.
- SDK releases history page shows currently available SDKs and their revision history. It helps customers who previously purchased SDK to decide whether they should subscribe to get updates.
- Documentation reference page has a list of articles and videos about apps' setup and usage.
Download free app
You can always test all features in action via free Larix Player app for Android and Android TV.