Larix Broadcaster SDK for React Native
Add live streaming into your React Native app with our SDK
Softvelum Larix Broadcaster gives extended capabilities for creating content on mobile devices.
It's a freeware app however there are cases when you might want to build your own applications.
Softvelum provides SDK to enable your React Native apps with live streaming.
Why Larix SDK?
- RTMP, SRT, RTSP, RIST: Larix streaming library provides ability to stream your media content via all of them. It's the best set of streaming protocols available for your mobile streaming scenarios.
- SDK package includes source code of sample application for your reference.
- SDK is available on subscription basis. You pay as long as you need our software updates and technical support.
What is included into Larix Broadcaster React Native SDK?
Larix Broadcaster React Native SDK package has the following elements.
- Binary libraries: libmbl (Softvelum closed-source streaming library), libsrt (official SRT Alliance library) and librist (official RIST Forum library).
- Sample React application source code.
The app has React Native code and modules specific to Android and iOS which allow plugging libmbl into React code.
Having all that you will be able to create your own apps as well as include streaming capabilities into your existing apps.
Subscribe for SDK
We are curently working on React Native SDK implementation.
You can track our releases page or social media to find out when React SDK is ready.
You may also request early access to be able get is among the first.
React Native SDK of Larix Broadcaster will cost 600 USD per month. You will pay as long as you need our updates and technical support, with 1 month minimum.
This product uses SRT library distributed under MPL-2.0 license.
This product uses librist library distributed under BSD 2-clause "Simplified" license.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit.